What is ShopCircuit's Convenience Fee?
Convenience fee is levied by ShopCircuit for providing technical expertise,brand aggregation, post sales services such as consumer support and escalations. The fee helps mitigate various costs incurred by the platform and ensures smooth running and efficient customer service.
Convenience fee may also be levied under the following circumstances:
- Orders/Cart value below certain value;
- Charges on providing services for users with higher than average returns.
When is Convenience Fee Refunded
- If the order is lost or undelivered to the customer's preferred location, the complete order amount will be refunded, including the convenience fee, if paid online.
- If a customer cancels or returns an order, Convenience Fee will not be refunded.
In case of partial or full order return, convenience fee will be non-refundable irrespective of order value
Order value is calculated after applying discounts/VAT/GST or any other applicable charges.
What is ShopCircuit’s Fair Usage Policy?
I am an Insider. Why am I seeing the convenience fee?
Convenience fee is a charge levied by ShopCircuit, for the services rendered by ShopCircuit on the platform . As an Insider, you continue to enjoy free shipping benefits without any minimum order value limits.
However, a convenience fee is charged to all customers by ShopCircuit for providing technical expertise, brand aggregation, and post sales support. The fees help mitigate various costs incurred by the platform and ensure smooth running and efficient customer service.
How do I check the status of my order?
How can I check if ShopCircuit delivers to my PIN Code?
How are orders placed on ShopCircuit delivered to me?
All orders placed on ShopCircuit are dispatched through our own courier service - ShopCircuit Logistics or through other courier partners such as Blue Dart, Delhivery Etc.
Does ShopCircuit deliver products outside India?
No. At this point, ShopCircuit delivers products only within India.
How can I get my order delivered faster?
Sorry, currently we do not have any service available to expedite the order delivery. In future, if we are offering such service and your area pincode is serviceable, you will receive a communication from our end.
I have received a partial item/partial order or an Untenanted/Void packet?
Kindly reach out to us for pilferage within 72 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained. Whilst we investigate, request you to please make note of the below pointers:
- Please do not use the item for which claim is being raised.
- You may be required to information’s like, short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario)
- The snapshots of the packet and other boxes (If any) (Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the Users
- The refund for prepaid/Cash on delivery orders will be done after the investigation
You may not be liable for a refund, if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Failure to provide adequate information about the case.
- Failure to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
- If a pilferage delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day.
- You must not dispose of the packaging for 3 - 4 days post - delivery. We might need to pick-up your packaging for investigation at our end.
- You have used the item for which claim was raised.
- In case of a component missing from a multi-component item such as Kurta, Bed - sheets, inner wear sets etc.only exchange return option would be provided basis serviceability and product type